Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Emails from Bob

On Sunday, I was clearing out some stuff from the study and chanced upon some floppy disks. Who uses floppies nowadays? So I decided to retrieve the files and toast into CD-roms instead.

One of the floppies was some saved text copies of Bob’s email to me when he was going after me and when we first started dating. I almost forgot how lovely that feeling was. When you constantly received emails from someone who’s very interested in you and hoping you will consider him, and when he profess his undying love to you. It’s so sweet when you first fall in love.

When we started dating, he had already contemplated about getting married with me! Talk about fast or what. And he was saying if we have kid, the kid will look like him or me? And also how nice it is to have a place of our own, blah blah blah. It’s so nice when you thought of it in the past, when you are in it, well, it’s totally different.

Anyway, it’s good to reminisce once in a while. It kind of rekindles the almost diminishing passion. Of course I love my Bob, very much in fact, but the passionate feelings you felt when you first dated is almost no longer there. What a pity.

1 comment:

Amy Choon said...

But we can't turn back the clock loh. So what can we do?