Pages

Monday, October 03, 2005

Tara almost ate a bug!

Babies are known to pick stuff on the floor and shove it into their mouth. I saw her picking hair, bits of paper etc. But that day, she decided she want to taste something different.

I was watching TV on the floor, with her beside me. She was playing with her toys. Seconds after I shift my attention back to her from the TV, I saw her trying to put something into her mouth. And that something have wings attached and was flapping in a desperate attempt to free itself fm Tara's grasp. Fortunately the bug was in between Tara's fingers while she was licking her palm. I can't imagine if the bug should end up in Tara's little tummy.

I watched a classic movie years ago, it's about this man, who swallowed a fly and in the end, he metamorphose into one. It's so gross and so real, that even till now, I still believe that such thing will happen. Eeks. Hope Tara don't swallow any bugs while we not looking.

No comments: