Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Miss Hong made my day

Miss Hong really made my day today. This morning, I received an email from her, congratulating me, told me Tara had won the cutest kid contest. I was puzzled, I checked the website and my email but found nothing that says results. I emailed her again, and said there isn't any annoucement. Minutes later, she replied me, saying I'm a blur queen mummy, and told me it's already in the mothercare website.

I scratch my head, Mothercare? Why is Mothercare annoucing the result? So I decided to click on the link she gave me.

I almost fell off the chair! I laugh and laugh until I almost die.

This is the mothercare website with Tara's picture.

And this is the cutest kid contest website with Tara's picture.

I'll be damn if the mothercare Tara is my kid.

No comments: