Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Talia's Birthday!

A back log post of Talia's birthday!

Gene invited us to Talia's first birthday last Saturday. I had intended to go Jurong Point for the Drypers cum Class 95 event but it's never my habit to turn down an invitation.

When we reached, Talia was walking a little, it's so cute, she's so petite and it's quite fun to watch such a small toddler walking! Surprisingly, Tara wasn't fazed by the new surroundings nor the unfamiliar faces there. She started playing beside Talia, who was busy pushing a little basket of party toys around.

Talia's Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake was so pretty, and really tasty. It's only after everyone had sang the birthday song, did they realised that the candle was not lit. A rather candid but memorable moment. The part when Talia cut the cake was really cute, she held the plastic knife and started sawing away.

We had to buy some Christmas stuff before going to Bob's aunt's place to drive PILs to the train station, thus we left early. Gene told me there's Cold Storage and Kiddy Palace at Compass Point but we wasn't able to go cos the car park was full and a number of cars queueing to get in. Imagine my disappointment! I saw Metro and Mos burger! Seems like a nice place to shop. Anyway, I've told Bob I will bring Tara there during my long CNY break. Yippee! Shopping!! Can't wait...

No comments: