Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thanks to Joe!

Thanks to Cindy's Joe, everytime I looked at my phone, I will see either Tara, Bob and/or myself. It's so nice! I love it so much. Well, who doesn't like to look at themselves the whole time? Especially nicely made up and stuff. I can see myself everywhere, from the menu to the calendar to even the box that pops up each time I receive an sms! Cool or what. Joe, you are good, man!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On my wallpaper, my precious Tara.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pop up box; wedding shot of me, looking serene and demure. Haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bob and me smiling happily, on almost every background of the menu.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bob and me again, only in the "Go to" icon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yup, it's us again, on the calendar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i like the photos on ur handphone. may I ask how did joe manage to download the photos?

Amy Choon said...

hey carmen, thanks. I also don't know how joe managed to do it. He was trying out for his own and decided to do a set for me. I asked cindy (joe's wifey) but she also don't know.