Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2005

When you least expected it

Conversation between me and my male colleague (MC).

Me: Hey, my menses came. Damn, look what I’m wearing today! (a white skirt). Heng I didn’t stain it.
MC: You mean you don’t know when it’s coming?
Me: No lah, I’m always not regular.
MC: Then how? Did you bring anything?
Me: Nope, and damn I’m wearing a bloody thong. (means I can’t borrow pad). Now I can’t sit down.

Minutes later, standing over my desk and typing…

MC: Hey, sit down lah! (Sniggering away)
Me: Hey, shut up okay!
MC: You need a stopper or not?
Me: Damn, I got a bigger stopper here alright? (Waving my mineral bottle at him).
MC: No… I mean THE stopper.

I walked over to his desk and he whipped out a tampon, which I gave him months ago, for him to “explore” (in a technical way hor).

Me: Hope it's not contaminated. You are my saviour, man…*Laughing hysterically* Thank you ah!! (As I was walking out the office).
MC: Hey, not so loud please. People will thought why you thanking me.
Me: You are the last person in this office I expect to have a tampon leh. Wahahahahaha….

No comments: