Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Breakfast cum Lunch = Brunch, Lunch cum Dinner?

2 Saturdays ago, we visited June, Guowei and their lovely first born, Aloysius at Gleneagles. Aloysius was big, 3.6kg or 3.8kg at birth. Congrats to June and Guowei!

After the visiting, we decided to go Tanglin mall for lunch / dinner. I wonder how to call that. Breakfast cum lunch is called a brunch, how about lunch and dinner? Do we call it a lun-ner? Or a dinch?

Anyway, we decided to go Spageddies. I wanted so much to eat the Aglio Olio but Bob wanted to eat too and told me to get something else (funny him, we can order the same thing what!). I ordered a Vongole Spaghetti. The garlic bread was super yummy! But my spaghetti was not as fantastic. I should have stuck to the Aglio.

After the “dinch”, we went to the supermarket down the basement for our groceries. Wow, it’s pricey!

Another short family day….

No comments: