Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

bad day today...

finally, my baby is botak again.. looks cute actually.. a little like alien.. quite funny.. makes my day slightly better.. cos i got hell of a day!

duno wat's wrong wif kel.. early in the morning warn me twice not to anger him! hell man! i just talk the way i used to.. he's not in a gd mood and it's my fault.. f*** him lah.. i shall not "try him".. i shall ignore him! maybe he tot tat i will be afraid of him loh.. well, there's only one person i afraid of and it's definitely not him.. anyway, i didn't let tat dampen my supposedly gd mood..

yesterday kel was talking to me about ipod.. well, i heard tat before.. ipod, but wat is it for? kel explain to me.. after calling me mountain tortoise.. wow! really got me interested man! esp the 60GB space.. i sure need it for my baby's ever increasing photos! but after hearing the price.. i faint.. keke.. after tat.. during lunch, i saw annie.. haven seen her for quite a while.. the funny thing was, i dreamt of both ipod and annie last nite!

i dreamt tat i wana get an ipod and went yahoo auction to search, and coincidentally, annie was selling it! i clicked on one icon on her post and saw a video of her, heavily preggie wif twins and super blissful and very happy! i'm so touched tat i cried.. the dream seem so real.. i was really so happy for her.. after wat she's been thru (wif my a**hole bro), she deserves to live a better life.. happy life.. anyway, sms her and got 4 sets of numbers fm her.. hope she can give me luck loh.. earn me some money for my car insurance and road tax.. urgh.. due soon.

was on a pretty gd mood when i came hm wif tara.. was telling bob about my dream when he suddenly snapped at me! for always putting stuff on the edge of the table.. tat's it! i broke down.. i mean, wat's wrong wif these ppl huh! always like to scold and snap at ppl.. i nv remember myself doing tat! hey, all humans got feelings. i'm not an animal which you can scold and hit as and when you like it.. anyway, he apologised to me and cook me noodles.. forgive him loh, he's my hubby leh.. wat to do.. haiz..

No comments: