Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

Altered Lunch Box

Remember I did one sometime back?

Pictures to Pages brought in stock this time round and I ordered 2 each of the following.

Flip top - 7" x 5.25" x 4"

Side Open - 7-1/4" x 5" x 3"

Mini Dome

After I've had them right in front of me, I realised that I do not have the need for so many lunch boxes! And I have zilch idea of what to do with them. I would love the alter them but I hate to keep them.

If you would love to get hold of a customised one but didn't wana go through the trouble of altering it. I can do it for you! You just need to cover the cost for the lunch boxes (at $12.50 each) and another $2 to cover my embellishments and papers. That way, you can own a cute lunch box customised to your name and I get to buy more stuff with the money.

Yeah, double happiness. Kekeke. I'm not earning anything here. Just wana clear the lunch boxes I don't need and yet, get to alter it for someone who wants it. I did keep a couple for myself and also one for a friend's birthday gift so I've got more than enough.

If you are interested, email me. But I only have one each of the flip top and the side open boxes. The dome shaped ones are too cute so I'm keeping them for myself. *silly grin*.

My style is usually sweet flowery patterns with fair bit of ribbons. Just like the one I did before. If you like to have one, let me know.

No comments: