Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

Last 2 LOs for Crossword Challenge

6th LO - Together



Notice the tickets and stubs behind the journaling? The stubs I've collected for the trip are finally put to good use. Looking at this LO, I really missed having a holiday. With the girls. I think the patterned paper matched the photo to a T. Love this layout.

7th LO - Time


I almost missed the submission for layout cos the loft owner closed the upload album in the gallery by mistake. I'm glad I managed to submit every single LO for this crossword challenge. The challenge gave me a chance to work on more scraps cos I kinda have no idea what to scrap on. All the last minute work are well worth it.

I used the photo we bought from the photographer attached to our tour group. Taken during our honeymoon. I remember our tour group friends told us we always cuddle so close together when taking photos and I told them it's because both of us fat, so we must hug close together or the frame can't fit us in! But actually is because I like the loving effect of such poses. I've seen too many photos of couples looking so "wood" standing side by side taking photos. Just like 2 strangers. But now we are reverted back to the woody poses, cos there's always a little Tara "kiap" between us.

No comments: