Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Little Jukebox

Tara loves to sing. She learnt quite a fair bit of songs at school and she never failed to show off the number of songs she can sing.

However, the best and funniest part is, she's like a little singing machine. She will snitch parts of the words we casually mentioned, and belt out the song that immediately comes to her mind. And it was immediate!

Some of the funny scenarios:

I was sort of telling Tara about which leg to shift or something, can't remember..Me: Tara, 不是这一只! 是这一只!
Tara (singing): 一只哈吧狗,wo wo, 眼睛黑溜溜 ~~

Tara asking me something and I gave a curt reply:
Me: Yes!
Tara (singing): Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full ~~

We were at the airport custom counter, I put her down to let her walk by herself after the custom officer has checked out passports:
Me: 小妹妹,等我!
Tara (singing): 小妹妹~~ 你是我的小宝贝!~~
And she was singing loudly, much to the amusement of the officer!

I call her my little jukebox.

No comments: