Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mobile Scrapping

I'm getting lesser and lesser space in the house now. The house used to have only 2 of us, then Tara came along, 3 of us. It's still a big enough house for 3, then my PILs came often, and stayed with us, after that my BIL came to Singapore to work and now there are 4 adults and 1 kid in a small 5 room apartment most of the time.

I still have 2 space to hide before my BIL came to live with us. My study, where all my scrapbook stuff are, and my bedroom. I love my scrap space, even though it's only one half of a bedroom space, but all my pretty scrapbook stuff are inside and when I get the chance, I will hid inside for hours of therapeutic scrapping.

But now, my BIL's Mac took up the other half of my workspace, and he's in front of his Mac most time of the night. So I'm forced to find another space if I need to do my scrapping stuff.

The next better location with big table?

My dining table.

But one major problem is getting my stuff out of the study room to my dining table. Quite some items to take each time.

I know I need a trolley. So I went to Ikea and bought one. I even got some containers and holder from the Kitchen Dept for my trolley.

I assembled it weeks after I'd bought it and TA DA!

img_7998

Though it's not big, it's good enough to hold all the essential stuff I use for my projects. I pushed it out to the dining room when I did Bro's ROM album and I think I'm weird, because I actually felt ecstatic when I'm pushing the trolley.

Yeah, I'm a happy woman..