Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

Not AGAIN!!

Just now, I received a call from the administrator that Tara has red spots in her mouth and one spot on her foot. For precaution reasons, we have to let the doctor check before we can bring her back to school.

The little one has just recovered from HFMD not long ago, and now she's suspected of getting it again. The administrator told me a child will have immunity from the virus if he/she has contracted it before. But she also said there are over 70 different strains of viruses fro HFMD and she might have gotten a different strain. So am I to say that she has over 70 possibilities to contracting the HFMD again??

This is so FRUSTRATING!! Do I really have to withdraw her from the school? I really don't want the poor little kid to go through all these. But there's no one to take care of her if my MIL is not around.

No comments: