Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Long Awaited Family Day

It's been quite a while since we had our last family day. As in the 3 of us family day. Everytime I saw other young couples bringing their kiddos out, I'm so envious. I was so looking forward to it that I left office as soon as I've done my stuff.

Bob decided to bring us out for high tea and we went Hilton's Checkers cafe. $26++ per person. Variety not much, well, it's $26 after all. But the food quite yummy. The satays especially, taste just like the ones I've had at my favourite stall in Pasir Panjang. Didn't really tasted the cakes because I'm so full, and stomach so bloated, I look like I'm 6 mths pregnant. But I did get to eat a Green Tea Cake and it's so awful! I almost puke man...

Very cranky Tara

We went to Hard Rock to check out the area for Tara's 1st birthday bash, looks pretty good, but my experience with them wasn't that good so far. I hope the service will not be as bad on the day itself. We shop around Forum and saw this red doggie kiddy ride. Tara's first time on a kiddy ride, she had to stand and hold the wheel. It was so cute. Saw a shop with nice baby clothes, will keep it in mind when I go shopping for clothes for Tara's birthday bash.

Tara on the doggie kiddy ride

At Toys R' Us

The little devil

Bob got bored after a while, and was giving me a can-we-go-home kind of look though it's only 2 hours! I mean the hi-tea and the shopping was only 2 hours and he wanted to go home, it was so disappointing. There I was, so happy that this long awaited family day finally arrived and he don't share my sentiments. Pretty pissed also, if it's with his parents, he would happily bring them wherever they want. Sometimes, I really hate going out with him.
Looking pathetically bored

Anyway, we went to Cold Storage to get some groceries for today. I totally love their shopping carts, it comes with a baby seat, which was useful as Tara had fallen asleep so we strapped her on it. Got a little attention from the other shoppers, guess they seldom see a baby sleeping so soundly on a shopping cart before.


Not so happy family day, but it's better than nothing. Just hope that we will have a better one next week. I hope...

No comments: