Pages

Saturday, September 03, 2005

September Gathering

This month's gathering was held at Vivian's house. Simple and nice layout, something I like. Everytime when I look at other people's home and knowing that it's an "er ren shi jie" place, makes me feel so warm, and yet envious at the same time. I know I will not have that kind of "enjoyment" again.

Anyway, Davin (Vivian's hubby) is so friendly and nice. He talked to us quite a bit and even came out of his room to greet Audrey when she came later part of the night. That's nice... How many hubbies can do this kind of thing?

We browse through Vivian's wedding photos. She told us they spent $10k overall!!!! That's a shock man! Even spending $8k is way too much but $10k!! Oh gawd! They are rich, man! But I can guess why. The photos are so well taken! If it's me, I think I would want to buy all the photos too. But guess who will say no?

Cyrus was so mischievous last night, all the other kids received some "nice ones" from him. Tara was slapped by him a few times too. Guess Cindy really find him hard to handle, she finally could not take it no more and gave him a hard slap on his face. Poor Cyrus, it must have been so painful. But as a parent myself, I understand what Cindy is going through. But dear gal, hang on there, I'm sure Cyrus will grow out of this phase very soon. I remember Ron & Jan's boy was like that too, when he was at this age, but the last time I saw him, he was about 3 years old, and have mellowed down a lot.

I gave the gift to Jaime, I'm not sure but I guess she likes it. It's my first "scrapbook". I'm also introducing the craft to sis, who's just like me, very into crafts kind of stuff. I'm sure she will picked the hobby real soon, then I'll have a scrapping buddy! Scrapping alone is pretty boring. There will be a day where I will run out of layout ideas and I will definitely need someone to help me. With a scrap buddy, we can give ideas to each other. So fun!

Anyway, will continue with this entry later, cos Bob driving me today and waiting downstairs now. =). Nice weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Choon said...

sure, you give me 1 or 2 pix loh, then you tell me what theme you want, i try to do for you lah. don't tell other ppl leh, cos i spent hours doing jaime's one and neglected tara.. kekeke.. but now i got the hang of it liao, should be faster..