Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2005

13 going on 30

Last week, I had a movie marathon. Started with "Meeting the Fockers", followed by "13 goint on 30" and finally "Ocean Twelve".

"13 going on 30", very enjoyable show. It's about this girl, wishing that she could be 30 years old instead of 13, with bigger boobs and stuff. So on her 13th birthday, after some unhappy events, she made her wish, opened her eyes and found that she indeed had turned 30.

But when she was 30, she found out about the nasty things she had done to gain popularity, fame and $$, and in the end, lose the guy whom she loved. So she wished that she could go back to 13 again.

She reminded me of myself. Many times, I hope I can turn back time. I hope to do those things that should have been done and avoid things that should not have happen. I wish I can go back to schooling days when all I need to worry is my studies. I wish, I wish... but there's no way to turn back time. But then again, I tell myself it's a blessing in disguise. I might not marry my husband if I had not met assholes before. Now I have a very happy family, a loving husband, whom I can always rely on and my sweet darling, whom makes me happy everyday.


Anyway, back to the movie, in the end, the girl wished she would become 13 all over again and how do you think the story end? Well, happily ever after loh.... Very nice show, I don't mind watching it again... hehe..

No comments: