Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Income Tax Submitted!

Whoa. I've never been so 'on the ball' before! My record was always submitting my income tax on the extended deadline!

I realised my income last year is higher than 2005, even though I didn't work for a month and I was in my current company for 3 months. Meaning to say that I only work 8 months on my sales job yet I earn more? Should be that fat comm cheque I received beginning 2006.

And I realised something else. I actually forgot that I was still eligible for the Grandparent Caregiver relief! I stupidly took it away, thinking that Tara was already in childcare but totally missed that fact that she started school this year, not last year! Last year, my parents are still the main caregivers! I want to shoot myself.

Guess I will just let Bob claim that.

Anyway, I'm happy. One task done.

Many more to go.

No comments: