Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

Strange Behavior

Recently, Tara's been behaving rather strangely. She dare not venture into the rooms anymore and insist that we follow her wherever she goes. Or she will walk into the room to get her hanky and run out, screaming and said she's scared of uncle.

Sounds eerie. I asked her what uncle and where is he but she will keep quiet. Just this afternoon, I was chasing her around trying to take a picture of her. She walked into my room but I didn't follow. Seconds later, she screamed and ran out crying. I'm not sure what exactly cause this fear. I never tried to scare her or anything before and Bob didn't either. So what's wrong with her?

She won't even sit in the hall by herself anymore. And will follow me around. Just now, I wanted to take a shower while she slept in the hall. She woke up crying and came to look for me in the bathroom. I put her back to sleep and crept back into the bathroom, but she woke up again. So I told her mummy really need to shower cos it's getting late and I thought of pulling the mattress to a place where she can see me but she didn't want to. So I told her to sit beside the bathroom door while I get a quick shower. After sitting for a short while, she lay down on the floor and fell asleep right on the spot.

She has never behave like this before.

Strange, isn't it?

No comments: