Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tara's Dinner & Beef Stew


This is Tara's share. Beef stew, pan fried fish and spaghetti with a little sauce from the stew. There's also a side dish of stir fried mixed mushrooms.

She loved the beef stew and the spaghetti and finished it all. But she was not so keen on the fish though. She tried a little mushroom, said it's nice, ask for more and I guess she ate a little too much and got sick of it and started spitting it out.
I made beef stew last night again, cos I promised Bob. But I guess I'm too tired and was rushing to get the dinner ready, last night's stew wasn't really good. Tasted like spaghetti sauce cos I added too much ketchup. I wanted to keep to the ingredients from my first attempt so I used the ketchup. The next time round, I must ensure I used the proper ingredients for the stew.

No comments: