Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm back!

Taipei is fun! I put on weight and my waist piled on inches. But I'm happy! Lots of food, went lots of places, bought lots of snacks and had lots of fun!

It's great fun to have Cheryl around. Both of us did so many funny, silly touristy things together. Things that the rest of the group would frown upon cos it's so boh liao. But we love it!

I had a surprise birthday cake from the tour guide too. And a surprise birthday gift from Cheryl. Received birthday sms-es from friends in Singapore. Came back to find nice birthday wishes on my email. At the age when you thought your birthday meant nothing anymore. I felt exceptionally touched to have all these nice little birthday greetings and surprises. It's the little things that touched my heart. I thought I would expect Bob to give me another surprise when he fetch me from the airport last night, but the down to earth him didn't even say a happy birthday in person to me. It's okay, I'm too happy to mind!

I'm so blessed. I'm so happy.

Will blog more on the trip later. Took lots of food photos.

No comments: