Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Supernanny

I will watch the show on Arts Central every Thursday night when I can. Actually, I'm quite amazed with Jo Frost's methods of discipline. Totally calm, consistent discipline with reward and praise!



So when I know that she has written a book and the library has got them, I reserved the book immediately. Got the book this morning, read only the first few pages but I've already learned the "technique" to get the kid to keep her hat on. Tara never had hers on for more than 3 seconds. And it's really easy .

The method is when she takes it off, you put it back on. She takes it off, you put it back on. She takes it off, you put it back on. She takes it off, you put it back on. She takes it off, you put it back on. She takes it off, you put it back on. She takes it off, you put it back on.......

What I need now is lots of patience and the trait of an angel.

No comments: