Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Shoes for Tara

Tara is running out of shoes. She's growing out of both her Clarks. I love Clark shoes but they don't have any new designs so I've gotta look elsewhere. I don't think it's wise to buy the same designs in a bigger size, regardless of how much I love them.

The only place I can think of is Colettee. So yesterday afternoon, I bought this pair at Great World City.

I didn't know what size to buy. Cos their sizes are all different. This pair in size 21 is that pair in size 13, and the other pair in size 4 (I wonder why they didn't standardize their shoes sizes). The only thing I know is my gal's current Clarks are in 3.5. Bob called my FIL to get her to measure Tara's feet. He told me it's exactly 13cm, which is size 16. So I thought I should get a size bigger and I bought size 17.

I tried on Tara and she looks like she's wearing a sampan!! Too big! Now I'm contemplating on whether to buy a smaller size in another colour or to exchange the current pair. Initially wanted to get the other colour in pink and green but it's out of stock for size 17. So I had to settle for the white and purple one cos my main purpose is to get any nice pair that can last her till I come back from Taiwan.

Singapore is quite boring, in terms of kiddo's clothing and acessories, so I'm looking elsewhere.

Old Navy spree anyone? I wana "hitch" a "ride". Hehe keke..

No comments: