Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

More scrapping

Over the weekend, I did 2 more altered chopping boards. On Thursday, I was at my parents' place and the kids rummaged through the drawers where the albums are kept and lug out 2 albums. One of it was an album of wedding photos. I saw Dad and Mum's wedding and engagement photos. Wow, they look so young! I took 2 photos home to scan and on the same day, did this board using their wedding photo..



I always wanted a pink pink board so using Tara's photo, I created this



The process is getting easier and faster now. I made this board while cooking porridge for Tara. I pasted the background layer of paper, add cauliflower into the pot, ink the edges of the pattern papers, stir the porridge, paste the papers and photos, add in minced meat, apply a layer of mod podge, stir the porridge, arrange the embellishments, add in spinach and fish, paste and secure ribbons and flowers and done!! Both porridge and the board. Talk about multi tasking!!

And of course, I can only do all these while Tara was asleep. At the rate I'm doing, I think the whole house will be over-cluttered with these boards. I've decided to chuck out all the photo frames and replace with these boards instead. I've always loved to put up photos all over the house. Photos of our ROM, wedding, honeymoon, my pregnancy, Tara and our small family photos. Now with these pretty boards, it will be so much nicer! Ooh, how I love it. Gotta get more boards from Daiso! Hope there's enough stock.

No comments: