Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

Taiwan Trip

I'll be off to Taiwan next weekend. It's a company trip. And this time, Bob and Tara won't be joining me cos Bob felt that paying $798 for a short 4 day trip is too much. I agree too. If it's not a subsidized trip, I wouldn't want to go too.

My first time to Taiwan. And I'm alone, so to speak. Last 2 company trip, Bob was with me and we just shopped around ourselves. The company only organizes free and easy trips and thus, we get to go wherever we like. And this time round, without Bob with me, I need to know which "clique" should I go with. The rest-relax-clubbing clique, or the aunties-shop-and-eat-clique.

I've applied for my debit cards. I didn't want to bring too much cash and I hope I don't have to touch my credit card, so the best solution is to get a debit card. Got it in my post last week. Yay. Now, I guess I need to draw up my own itinerary and shop by myself if need be. My main objective is to try the food there, do some shopping for Tara and myself and maybe visit some nice touristy places. So if both cliques don't fit into my itinerary, I'm on my own. Hope that it's safe to walk around alone in Taiwan.

I'm leaving on the 19th and will be back on 22nd, my birthday! Gonna take loads of photos, for both blogging and scrapping! Yay, happy!

No comments: