Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kena arrowed (tagged) by Gene

Got tagged by Gene, phew, took me quite a while to finish this!

First, I have to remove the blog in the number one spot from the following list and push everyone up one space. Then add my own blog to the bottom spot.
1.
My All
2. Simple Hamtan
3. Princess Diary
4. Mommy Gene To Save The Day!
5. Amy’s Diary

And next, I will have to answer and victimize another 5 persons with the following questions...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
2. What were you doing a year ago?
3. 5 snacks you enjoy.
4. 5 songs to which you know the lyrics off your head right now.
5. 5 things you would do if your were a millionaire
6. 5 bad habits
7. 5 things you like doing.
8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new
9. 5 favourite toys

Here goes!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago in January, I’m waiting for school to start. I got into Nanyang Polytechnic, studying nursing. Friends who know me were dumbfounded when they heard. And considering the job I’m doing now, nobody believed that I used to study nursing. I couldn’t believe it either, and dropped out after 10 months. I’ve never been good in taking care of others, and having sickness and death in my face everyday is far too depressing. I decided to quit after 2 attachments and 1 mid year exam. While waiting for my ‘O’s and school to start, I worked part-time as a beauty consultant for YSL. I was given a counter at Paragon to look after, all by myself. Everything was taken care by me, the display, the stock inventory and the samples inventory. It was so much fun! I felt so grown-up! And as for relationships, I was with this guy 9 years older but mentality 5 years younger than me. We still clicked that time, but 5 years on (no longer together), I can’t stand him already, and he was really childish. I’m glad he got married last year, hope he has grown up. *shudder*

2. What was I doing a year ago?
1 year ago, I was desperately trying to find clothes for New Year. The weight I put on during pregnancy did not shed off much. Although I’m slim before preggie, I was the fleshy-slim type. I couldn’t find clothes that fit me, it’s really frustrating! Not that I really mind the extra kilos, but not able to find nice clothes really make me depressed. I’m still trying to lose the weight, 7kg to go. And I’m also trying to cope with a new baby and also my in-laws. I’m so used to, and still am, the life of just me and Bob enjoying our ‘er ren shi jie’. I kinda hate having to get used to so many people at once.

3. 5 snacks I enjoy
1. Calbee potato chips BBQ flavour, but the old version ones.
2. Sapporo
3. Kaka
4. Chicken in a Biscuit
5. Yan Yan Strawberry or Chocolate

4. The 5 songs
1. Almost here by Delta Goodrem & Brian McFadden
2. Superwoman by Karen White (Classic!)
3. Hands to Heaven by Breathe (Another classic)
4. Cool by Gwen Stefani
5. All About Loving You by Bon Jovi (My wedding video song! Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy..)


5. 5 things I would do if I am a millionaire
1. Give money to my parents.
2. Revamp and re-renovate my house. And stay in a nice hotel in the meantime. Nope, not going to move to a condo or what, cos I love my current house!
3. Put aside $$ for Tara and the next little one that comes along. Just in case in future no more money to give them
4. Save up a portion of it. For rainy days of course
5. Go slimming after the next little one and buy loads and loads of new clothes. Opps.. now it’s 6 things leh.. can hor?


6. 5 bad habits
1. Too lax. In other words, lazy.
2. Spend too much. Can’t have too much $$ in my wallet, it will be gone in matter of seconds.
3. Constantly procrastinating. Just like Gene, I will leave things around the house and wait for a nice sunny day to I tidy up.
4. Always taking showers late at night. Mum used to nag a lot for this.
5. Over-eating. On a good day, 5 full meals is nothing!


7. 5 things I like doing
1. Reading
2. Craft work
3. Cooking
4. Spending time with Tara & Bob
5. Shopping! Real shopping, window shopping doesn’t count.


8. 5 things I would never wear, buy or get new
1. Too tightly fitted clothes. Oh come on, with my figure now?!
2. Beige bras
3. Haversacks
4. Teva-kinda sandals. I think it’s the worst looking sandals I’ve seen, besides the ah peh type.
5. Everything that has Andy Lau’s face or voice in it. Sorry Andy’s fans, this guy turns me off big time.


9. 5 favourite toys
1. My new camera!
2. My computer, always looking for new photo editing or design programs to play with.
3. I wanted to say my car lah, but I’ve been driving for over a year but I don’t know that there is a Repeat button for my stereo. Before that, if I need to repeat a certain song, I just keep pressing on the “previous” button loh. Someone just told me about that feature couple of weeks ago. And I’m no good driver loh. Keke..

My 5 victims... (I only got 1 leh)
1. Cindy! (Please, do this for me can boh?)

No comments: