Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Spring Cleaning & stuff

I've started to spring clean the house since last week. During the weekends, I managed to get Bob to install the new curtains for the soon-to-be-Tara's room. I love the new curtains. It makes the whole room look different. I've got to get rid of the sofa bed, which is extremely under-utilized. I've also cleaned up the dining table, now it looks as good as new! The shoe cabinet have been lined with new anti-bug paper. Last night, I've tidied part of the wardrobe. Just 3 drawers and 2 shelves done and it took me 2 hours! And I've chucked one big bag of thrash. Oh man! I've got so much junk. Tonight, I'm gonna continue with the wardrobe, tidy my dresser, tidy up Tara's clothes cabinet and my bedside tables. Tomorrow I've taken a day's leave, to clean up the kitchen, I reckon I will need 1 full day for it. And I'm sure there will be 5 big bags of trash once I'm finished. If I have enough time, I will tidy the storeroom a little. Tara will be at Mum's place as usual, cos with an inquisitive kid around, I can't do much. Thursday I'll have to clear up the study room and I'm done! Friday I'll just do some light housework cos I wouldn't want to ruin my manicure. *wink*

When I tidied the wardrobe last night, I found 2 $10 Takashimaya vouchers, at 2 different locations. Yeah! I'm gonna go get a new pair of Clarks for Tara with the vouchers. I also found a $10 Paragon vouchers. I wonder if I will find more vouchers or even better, cash money! Oh okay, I'm dreaming.

And the guy who sold me the shoes have replied my email. He promised to refund me the money once I've returned the shoes. But he only mentioned $17 which is what I've paid. Okay, give and take. I'll get him to pay another $1 more as I don't feel right having to pay $2 postage to send back refunded goods.

No comments: