Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Little Miss Scatterbrain

I usually place my car key on the roof of my car, so I won't hurt or scratch Tara when I carry her out from the car seat. This morning, I left the key there for 40 minutes, while I enjoy a leisure breakfast at the coffeeshop near Mum's place.

If I'm not in Singapore or a safe neighbourhood, my car would be gone faster than you say "Go!". It's practically an open invitation to car theives and burglars. I even leave my bag inside can? Although I did put it in an inconspicuous corner.

I've been dubbed Little Miss Scatterbrain by my ex-colleagues, they even bought me the book on my birthday. Well, what can I say? Still as scatterbrain as ever. But now I should be called Madam Scatterbrain or something.... since I'm married with a kid.

No comments: