Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

A few things

I've got quite a few things to blog, so I'm gonna just do it in point form, here goes:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1) I went China Square and bought these for Tara. 5 rompers and 2 sets of PJs. And the price? You ready?? $20! Yeah! For everything! Actually to be exact, it's $19.90! What a bargain.. Actually my intention is to get more tops for Tara 'cos I realised that I got 5 bottoms and nil tops for her. I'm talking about short-sleeves-singapore-weather-friendly type. Can someone please tell me where to find nice tops? Zara is out, I couldn't find any there that's why I'm still looking. Fox is out either, I kind of thought the clothes are getting more and more cartoonish.

2) Starting to decorate the house, and the more I look at my new coasters, the more I love them! They are so zen-ish, don't you think? And they cost me only $10, for 3 packs of 6 pcs each.

3) I went Lala and colour my hair today! To a 2 tone brown & ash colour, I can't take picture of it cos my hair style is hideous! Don't be mistaken, it's not that Stella didn't do a good snipping job. My hair texture is really bad. I guess I need lots of hair moisturizer. Can anyone recommend me a good one? And I got my pedicure done at the same time! I love the colour, it's actually a dark brownish kind of red with pink butterflies on it. My favourite butterflies! I'm not showing full pic of my feet cos I don't have nice feet like Gene. I took at least 10 photos but none of them "jian de liao guang".



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4) I bought 3 tops from Far East Plaza. Noticed 2 of them are empire cut? Very suitable for someone who still look preggie. Weeks ago, I also bought a bag at FEP too. Melissa will find this bag really familiar. Yup, she has one. I saw it on Talia's birthday party. Hey Melissa, you don't mind me having the same bag as you hor? I thought it's a very nice bag, not too dressy and not too casual as well, just what I need for CNY! It comes with a small pouch and cost me only $35. I wanted a big bag for Tara's stuff and don't intend to carry another small one for my stuff so I might as well get a nice one. Something different from the casual ones I normally carry. But if I need a small bag, I did bought one from MatchGirl just before christmas. I have a white pair of heels which I've never worn before, so if I should have no luck in getting another nice pair, then this will be my reserve. Now I just need 2 bottoms, and a couple more undies and I'm done! I've made appointment to go back Lala for my manicure next Friday. Ahh... I wonder if I've spent a little too much. *frown*



5) I'm not going to buy any ang baos next year. I realised that I will get lots of nice angbaos free. Like those here.
Actually I prefer gold angbaos rather than the red ones. I know they won't be called angbaos but gimbaos instead, but nobody will care as long as it's not black right? Those on top are given by my suppliers. It's with pictures of doggies in front and flowers at the back. Really nice and sweet, I'm gonna use this for Dad & Mom's angbao. And special occasions.


6) Tara tore the veil of my wedding kitty. Even though it's not my actually wedding bear, it still has it's own significance. We put it on top of our TV, when kitty dropped on the floor, Bob will say I fell down. Or when I accidentally dropped Daniel, Bob would ask jokingly why I push him onto the floor. I didn't reprimand Tara but I'm quite sad about it.

7) And lastly, guess everyone read the report of the naked salesman in Woodlands. I'm shocked to say that I know him. I won't say how or where, but the couple of times I met him, I actually find him rather decent and ermmm.. good-looking. When I was told that the guy was him, I'm dumbfounded, speechless. It took me a while to register the shocking news. When I saw the pictures, I did not realise it's actually him until someone told me today. Even then, I didn't believe and said the person might haven been mistaken! And finally, I found this report. Yup, it's him...

No comments: