Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Proud Mummy

Last night, Bob was hanging Tara's laundry in the hall. After he was done, Tara carried the empty pail (those big red ones) up and walked around a little. She's pretty small size and looked really funny carrying the big pail.

Casually I said "Tara, can you bring the pail back to the kitchen?". She looked at me and I pointed to the kitchen. Slowly, she walked towards the kitchen. Bob and I looked at each other. Amused, we trailed behind her.

She walked fairly slow to the kitchen, propped the pail onto the stool (where we always put the pail) and used her little tummy to push in the pail carefully. After she was sure that the pail won't topple, she looked at us and started clapping. We gave her a loud applause, big hugs and lots of kisses.

I'm so.. so proud of her.

No comments: