Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Birth of Tara

I've finally written the events on Tara's birth but I've written it on Tara's blog instead.

Here's the excerpt:
"I hope I can still remember the events of Tara’s birth. I had wanted to write it down but somehow, I couldn’t find the chance to. Now, after 16 months and 13 days following the birth of the most amazing little human being in my life, I’ve finally had it documented. Darling, this was what had happened when Mummy gave birth to you.

Alright, here goes:

9 November 2004
I have taken leave off work since 1 November. Actually my estimated day of delivery was 15 November 2004. But due to the nature of my work, I would prefer that I had everything handed over and not having my mobile ringing halfway while I’m pushing the baby out. Thus, I felt it’s safer to take leave first; at least my clients will be able to get me before I give birth. Besides..."

Read the rest here!

No comments: