Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Home Cooked Dinner

Yesterday night, we decided to cook porridge and a few dishes for dinner. We've been dining out too often and getting sick of it. Don't even know what to eat anymore.

While I was cooking, Cindy popped over with Cyrus to pick up the tin of milk powder which Cindy left in my car couple of days ago. Joe wasn't home so I asked Cindy to stay over for dinner.

Simple dishes; Braised Cabbage, Fried Eggs with Onions, Potato & Luncheon Meat with Tomato Sauce and canned chilli anchovies.

Rather enjoyed the simple fare. Cyrus enjoyed the luncheon meat and potato. I never know that the chilli sauce from the canned anchovies will taste so yummy with porridge and bovril.

After dinner, Cindy and I had Vienetta ice-cream for dessert and I baked a tray of escargots for Cindy to try. Yummy.

No comments: