Pages

Friday, March 03, 2006

Short Weekend in KL

We are going Kuala Lumpur by train tonight. YBIL (Younger BIL) has finally got his new house after 3 years of waiting and he wanted us to have a preview of his condo.

It's the second time we are travelling by train to KL. The first time wasn't much of a problem, Tara was only 6 months and all she did was sleep and sleep throughout the 8 hour night train travel. I'm crossing my fingers that there won't be any problems this time too. The inquisitive little-tottering kid might not behave as well as the first trip, I guess.

And I hope that there won't be backpackers on the top bunk this time. Backpackers with smelly shoes are no fun.

I'm gonna have the very yummy "har-lok" (prawn dish) and steamed fish head. It's gonna be a food trip this time. No more shopping, I've had enough on my last trip to Bangkok.

We will be staying at Sunway Lagoon Hotel. The last time I stayed there, Bob was on business trip and working most of the time. And I spent my time enjoying the lagoon view in the comfort of the hotel room, ordering room service and sleeping.

We will be back on Sunday night, by plane.

No comments: