Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Accessories Box

I needed an accessories box. I wanted those with divided compartments. Some time back, I bought a plastic one but Bob's using it for his watches and stuff and there isn't any stock at Daiso anymore.

Yesterday, I tried to tidy up my dresser and the sight of my necklaces hanging on the corners of my mirror irked me. I simply could not go on (with tidying) any further until I find a solution. I walked around the whole house, in search of a suitable box that I can keep those necklaces.

After a while, I gave up. I guess the only way is to do one myself.

I used one of the many empty product boxes that are doing it's best at cluttering the house. Might as well make it useful.

Some taping, stapling, wrapping, pasting (and 2 hours) later....

Voila! My DIY accessories box! I'm glad I kept a nice supply of wrapping and coloured paper at home.


It may not be the coolest or classiest looking accessories box, but it does it's job. I'm happy. Now my next project will be a box each for my watches, my earrings and my beaded belt. I might need another accessories box though, cos my collection is growing pretty fast!

No comments: