Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Gathering with Ex Colleagues

Last night, I met up with my ex-colleagues for dinner at Great World City.

We used to meet once a while for KTV and dinner, but now, we will only meet for birthday dinners. This month, Eric and Sally will be celebrating their birthdays. Happy birthday to you guys!

We had a wonderful dinner at Kuriya Restaurant. Steep prices but the food were simply yummylicious! I didn't take any photos cos I'm too busy eating and catching up with the guys. Somehow, I feel that we are drifting apart. The conversation wasn't as interesting as before but still, it's nice to see them.

After dinner, I was supposed to send Sally to Holland Village to meet her other buddy. She was telling me how much this buddy loves to go KTV and I said if they decide to go KTV, I will join them. And we ended up at Partyworld in Clementi.

After the KTV, I sent Sally home. On our way home, she told me about her own problems etc. I didn't get to meet her for quite a while and there's lots of catching up to do. So we continued chatting down her block for another 2 hours. I hope the problems she'd encountered would be solved soon. It's quite sad to see something like that happened.

I reached home at almost 3am. Sleepy. Yawn......

No comments: