Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blog on Parking Idiots

Chanced upon this blog on Mr Miyagi's site.

We've seen them before, and at times, frustrated by their inconsiderate actions. I'm always appalled by these people and wonder why they don't even bother to ensure their car is IN the lot.

Anyway, if you should see these idiots, snap a picture of their car, preferably with their license plate unmasked and send to this email address. There's even a decal which you can print and paste onto the idiot's car.

I've always complained to my colleague about parking idiots and just recently, we saw just another one and I told this colleague that I should write a BIG note saying "Get more parking lessons if you still don't know how to park your car properly!" and paste on their car.

No comments: