Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fat, Fat, Fat

I don't mind being teased once in a while. I don't mind that my size is bigger than before cos somehow, in my mentality, I felt that being bigger after giving birth is normal, so I didn't really make much of an effort to slim down.

But being called "fat" in my face more than 3 times a day is too much for me to take. It's not hurting but downright irritating! It's like having a mosquito buzzing around you and all you want to do is give a tight swat and kill it.

The worst part is someone telling you that she's too skinny and need to get some fats from me leh! What the hell is that person trying to do? Degrade me so I will feel small and insignificant? When I bump into something, she said "Wah! Too fat is it?". And the whole night, I kept hearing, "You fat leh." And this someone told a new friend "She used to be slim and pretty one, but now fat liao".

By the way, I'm not fat okay? The definition of fat is overweight and I'm not overweight. I'm just heavier than before.

So please, if you want to say I'm fat, try not to say it more than 3 times. Or I will swat you like an irritating mosquito.

No comments: