Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My new notebook

After our dinner at Shashlik last Thursday, we went to Borders for a walk. I just loved going to book stores. I was happily browsing through the note books when I came across diaries for 2006 at 50% off!

And it happened to be wire-binded! I have a penchant for wire-binded books. Needless to say, I grabbed one. At $12.50, it's a steal!

What I love most about the diary is, it's a full page for a day. I usually have lots of nonsense to write in my notebooks. My appointments, my pending jobs, my deliveries, and a lot of other personal writings. That's why I need a lot of space. The diary also comes with a plastic sleeve, which is just nice for my stash of paper.

I used to own 2 wire binded note books, 1 for work and 1 for personal. But it's not a diary, just a plain notebook. And I always lost track of where my appointments are written cos there's simply too much rubbish in it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I've also bought a new address book, which I love so much. I had thought of writing down my clients' addresses and stuff but now I can't bear to write anything on it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Since I'm an fanatic of notebooks, I guess I might just put it into my collection. Hmmz.

No comments: