Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

About Tara

Tara turned 16 months on Saturday. I tried to make it a point to take a few shots of her every month on the 11th. This one's taken at the coffeeshop near our house. A nice breakfast before Mummy goes to work.

She decided that sitting like this is the best way to enjoy her breakfast.

That night, I brought her along to a wedding dinner. The dinner was at a Chinese restaurant in Miramar Hotel. The food was yummy! Some hitches on the wedding video though, guess the bride was jumping mad then.

Bob started giving her fish oil a couple of months back. He's really convinced now that it's the fish oil that kept the harmful bugs away. Well, I guess so.... We didn't start her on the orange flavoured ones cos edgy me was worried that it might trigger her phlegmy cough. Until now, we can still hear her noisy breathing. Guess the cos-she's-still-young-that's-why-her-airway-not-developed reason no longer sounds convincing. It's time I bring her back to the paeds. Doctor said on her last hospital stay that she would need to see him after 6 months to check on the noisy breathing. It's way overdue cos I could not bear to let her go through the scope down her throat procedure. Anyway, back to the fish oil. This morning, I fed her the fish oil myself, for the first time. I'm truly surprised that she's not put off by the taste! Bravo, my young lady.. Even smelling her breath after that was enough to make me run miles away, less to say put the yucky stuff into my mouth. *puke*
I've been thinking of setting up an activity corner ever since she turned 1. It's mostly on arts & crafts. The forever procrastinating me, well, procrastinated. Until one day, about a month ago, someone stepped into my office and tried to sell me this.

Cost me $25. It comes with a mahjong box lookalike which I think would have cost $15 already? And a month after I bought that, that is a few days ago, did I finally bought a drawing block for her. A strawberry shortcake one which I had to get. It's so sweet, it's hard to resist. 2 books of 18 pcs each cost me $4.90. I got it at the Popular Bookshop in Compass Point.
Okay, once I got the activity corner done up, we'll start doodling! Yeah! But that might be another month, I reckon. Hmmz..

No comments: